How many can you do per hour?
- Traditional Caricatures
- Black and white face only: 12-15 people per hour (recommended)
- Full Color 8-10 people per hour
- Black and white situational caricatures 8 people per hour give or take
- Color situational caricatures 4 per hour
- Digital caricatures
- Black and White 1O to 12 per hour
- Color 8-10 people per hour (recommended )
How much space do you need?
- Only about a 6 foot by 6 foot area.
- People love to watch the artist draw, so be sure to put us in an area where people can have fun watching!
Can we have more than one Artist?
- Yes, as many as you would like.
- Based on their availability of course.
What Size Paper do you draw on?
- Jody Draws on 11x14 a standard size for framing.
- Other artist may prefer a different size. Most commonly 11x17.
- You can alway request a size that you would prefer us to draw on.
Does the artist(s) take breaks?
- Jody and most of the other artists do not take breaks with the acceptation of 5 hours or more drawing time. We realize that people are waiting to get a caricature and we are diligent to keep drawing to our mission is complete!
- But, we may take a quick bathroom break or pause to get something to drink, like a soda or water.
Can the artist stay longer if we need him to?
- Maybe, it depends on if he has another booking after your event.
- We try to stop on time and cut off our line in advance so that nobody waits and then can't get one.
- Let us know in advance if you think you might need us longer.